- Walking + Hot Spring + Walking ...etc., Tokyo -


Hello Y'all , πŸ˜‹✨

I've been enjoying time together with Mr. Wolf.
Yesterday Mr. Wolf and I went to the same hot spring as the other day.  As I said, it was male and female are separated, so we took bathing separately, and ate lunch together.  And after relaxing I wanted to take an another bathing, but Mr. Wolf was sleepy, so he could not make it , and kept taking a nap. 

Mr. Wolf has been having running every morning since he got here. He has been doing great. And I also has been walking everywhere.  Down below ... we had a long walk together in the park, around the town...πŸ˜‹✨









I love these green ... ↓↑


When we walked around the town, luckily we found the Japanese traditional wedding in the shrine. 
You can see the bride who is wearing whole WHITE kimono, and the groom who wears black and grey Kimono under the red umbrella. Actually my mom and dad also got married here at this shrine many many years ago...πŸ˜‹





Thank you for stopping by, Y'all. πŸ˜‹✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -