- Niece's Wedding -



The other day it was our niece's wedding. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨
We were very happy for them, very lovely wedding ceremony and reception party. ✨

 I would like to protect their privacy, so not in detail pictures, but hope you still enjoy them. πŸ˜‹✨



↓ Mr. Wolf & my sister ...

↓ My mom and niece... 

↓ and me, too. 



Beautiful flowers and her bouquet ... 






Happy Wedding, Congratulations ! πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨

You are so beautiful ! πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ... πŸ˜‹✨

Comments

  1. O.M.G.! What a beautiful bride.....wedding venue.....flowers.....all! Your dresses are lovely and the cake looks yummy. Thanks for sharing.
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello , JJ , thank you so much for your sweet comment .
    It was very nice and beautiful wedding party. I was very impressed.
    Thank you , JJ ! Hope you’ve been doing fine.
    My updating is late now, already returned Memphis, started adventure today.
    I’ve been super busy, crazy thing happened, but now we are okay.
    Will update again soon !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -