- Zoo -



Hello Y'all, 
After our niece's wedding day, my sister, Mr. Wolf, and I went to the zoo.  It is pretty good size, if we read all information in details, probably one day is not enough. 
It was pretty sunny, hot, and humid day. It's in a mountain, and there are up and down slopes, we got sweat all over our faces. 😅💦








↓ Next picture, you can see butterflies.  Please find butterflies in this picture.  There were many many butterflies in this huge sun room.  It was like a fairly tale world. 😋✨  Just super hot and got sweat ! 😅💦💦💦





↓ The chimpanzee was relaxing in the hammock.

↓ Mr. Wolf and my sister ... 


 ↓ This is just a picture what I took the Koala Sign picture. 
As you see, I LOVE " Koala ".  
The reason why my handle name is " Koala " is .... , long time ago , it was popular the " Animal Fortune Teller book " in Japan. And I checked my birthday and year, and I found out I am a " Koala " , and my hubby is " Wolf ". 
We were pretty surprised the Animal Fortune Teller book " was pretty much we agreed with lots information about us. 
So ... it was very interesting for us. 
Anyway that's why I love Koala, and made my handle name with it. 😅💦 And my hubby is " Mr. Wolf ". 
Oh, I just researched in English, and found this book. 
This is the one I read.  click here













↓ hahahahahaha, down below picture is ... the left side is my sister and right side is Mr. Wolf. 












We walked a lot over for four hours in a hot day, when I got home , my pedometer counted my steps about 18000 steps for the day. 😱😱😱😳😳😳💦
Yes, we did good job walking ! 😋😅💦
We are all tired on a way home .... , we always take train, and I got a shot for my sister in the train .... !  😅💦💤💤💤 
Cute ?! 😅💦 I made her with Koala sleeping. 

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! 😋✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -