- Long Day 2 / Sushi lunch -


My lunch ⇡
This is the original Japanese Sushi. 

- From the previous continuation -
After visiting temple/cemetery, we had a sushi lunch. 😄😉💕✨

We love simple fresh sushi.
My hubby, Mr.Wolf also loves Sushi !😊😉💕
I am happy about it ! 😜

The long one on a dish is " Anago ", my very favorite !😋💕✨
Anago  are used for a seafood dish in Japan. They are often simmered (sushi) or deep-fried (tempura), compared to unagi (freshwater eels) which are usually barbecued with a sauce (kabayaki). Anago is also slightly less rich and oily than unagi. Anago has a very soft texture and sweet taste. 


Green Tea 



My sister's lunch ⇣

To be continued ... on the same day. 😳💦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -