- Shinagawa Aquarium, Tokyo / with Mr. Wolf -


Hello Y'all, πŸ˜€✨
The other day my hubby Mr. Wolf finally got here. 
He also took the same flight as mine, and his flight was delayed a little bit.  But he made it my family house by himself with my detail direction how to get to my family house. He did good job and I've got a relief. πŸ˜…πŸ‘✨
It took for 24 hours to get here since he left Memphis. I got over my jet lag, and now Mr. Wolf still has jet lag. 😱πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦
But he wanted to go to somewhere, so we decided to go to Shinagawa Aquarium in Tokyo.
We love to see aquarium.



We enjoyed water tunnel. 
They have some shows, diver explain and showed how fish eats their food.  We also saw Sea Lion show and Dolphin show. It was so fun. 





It's not too big, Tokyo size Aquarium.  But we enjoyed it. 
I love penguin, too ! πŸ˜‹✨


It was fun, even after finished Dolphin show, they kept playing by themselves in the pool. 
Nobody gave them commands, but Dolphins kept playing by themselves. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹πŸ’•


This Dolphin jumped on the pool side, and slide jump into the water itself. πŸ˜… and kept doing that... πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨
When we went to an another Aquarium before in Sasebo, Japan,  after finished Dolphin show, dolphins wanted to keep playing with balls with people.  Mr. Wolf played catch ball with Dolphin for a while.  It was so amazing... four years ago.
Anyway, we had a fun time again today ! πŸ˜‹πŸ’•✨


Sea Lion / Feeding time. 


I asked the trainer how many years average for Sea Lion's life, and she answered ... in the Aquarium, they live for about 30 years. πŸ˜€✨ Because the Aquarium is safety place, even if they got sick, they can give them good treatment.πŸ˜‹


























The picture down below, this is very interesting.
It is called Doctor Fish ...Garra Rufa click here
In Japan, there are some places Dr. Fish bath, Mr. Wolf and I took 15 minutes Dr. Fish bath before at hot spring area. 
It is very ticklish !!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ’¦ 


This was my favorite spot ...↓
Very fancy ...




↓ My favorite fish. This is much more beautiful colors more than this picture.  She looks more bright orange and pink.  



Around Shinagawa Aquarium, there is a nice park...
There is not so many green area in busy Tokyo area, when I found like this place, that makes me smile and happy. πŸ˜‹πŸ’•✨
It was very beautiful and fun day.πŸ˜€✨




Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜‹πŸŒ»✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -