- Jigsaw Puzzle -



Hello Y'all... 

Mr. Wolf and I made a small jigsaw Puzzel before... 
It was easy enough, and we enjoyed it. 
And the other day, I found jigsaw puzzle of SNOOPY ! 
I got it for our RV trip.  So I got frame also, Japanese frame size is different from U.S....  I think. 
And today Mr. Wolf went to shopping himself in neighborhood.And he got an another jigsaw puzzle of Disney! 
" Fantastic Japan " ! 😄😄😄💕✨✨✨

It's the map of Japan with Disney ! 
Love it and it is fun ! 
We started to make it... it's 500 pieces. Not easy...so far. 
but FUN ! 😅✨



Cute ?!  It's FUN !!! 😄🌻✨

And ... We finally made it for a day !!! Yay ! 😄👍✨
It's so fun ! 😋✨



Thank you for stopping by, Y'all ... ! 😋✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -