- Tokyo -

I am home , hello Tokyo ...
(at the Narita Airport)

- At the airport -  
There were some signs about Japan.
There is a Tokyo DisneyResort close to Narita Airport ... 
about for one hour.
There are two theme parks,Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea.

On a way home in a shuttle bus on highway, I took some pictures ... I could not take good picture,  but ... this is Disney Resort ↓


Tokyo Sky Tree  ↓


 Tokyo Government Office (the middle of buildings in a distance, by the light pole.) in Shinjuku, Tokyo.
After I stopped teaching lesson for 15 years as an instructor, I worked for the bank in this same big city. 

To me, it is not fancy, just looks like concrete jungle. 
But it's my home area...

Luckily it's nice and sunny day today. 🌻☀️✨

Well, since when I woke up yesterday early morning at 4 am, 
It has already been for 23 hours.  I am still in a shuttle bus to the town which is close to my home town.  But after this I will take 10 more minuets train ride, and I will walk to my home from the train station for about 5 minutes.
Yep, it's Tokyo life. Public transportation is much easier than driving a car.

... and after I got my family house ...

So it took for about 24 hours since when I woke up yesterday.
I could not sleep in a plane,I watched 4 movies in a plane πŸ˜…πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦

This is normal for me, once a year to see my family πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
And it was very smooth flight, not bad. 
Sometimes I wish we could have magical door wherever we can go door to door. πŸ˜₯πŸ’¦πŸ˜…

Thank you for stopping by ... 🌻✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -