- Shinjyuku Tokyo / Comedy Show, Walking around , ...again Harajyuku -


Hello Y'all , πŸ˜‹✨
Yesterday my friend and I went to the Comedy show !  
     
We love comedy show, but it was the first time to see LIVE comedy show in Shinjuku, Tokyo. 
We laughed a lot and enjoyed it ! 



Japanese bakery is also good and tasty. ↓






My favorite comedianne, Naomi, But sadly she was not on this live show.

Yoshimoto Theater ↓

My friend invited me to this comedy show, and she got our tickets first row. πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ’•✨
It was so much FUN and laughed a lot !!! 
Laughing is good for our health !!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•✨✨✨
After that we had lunch and we went to Harajyuku again, and walked a lot again ! 
Walk, walk, walk and taking train .... and walked ... 
I almost forgot how to walk in the crowd.
It was an another FUN day.πŸ˜€ 
And tomorrow we will go to Spa !!! πŸ˜„πŸ’¦✨


Thank you for stopping by, Y'all ! πŸ˜‹πŸ’•✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -