- FUN time with friends -






It was an another FUN day with my friends from high school class mate. πŸ˜‹✨

I had not seen them about for 7 years, we caught up our days.
It was so much fun time and good to see them.  

My friend gave me her handmade accessary and a tiny super cute doll from her daughter !  
Thank you so much, sweet Madoka. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜„πŸ’•
She is a high school girl, and in the Cheer leading team.
She said " This doll looks like me. " πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ’“
hahahahaha, thank you, Madoka ! πŸ˜‹πŸ’•


And we enjoyed lunch and supper. 

Again.... fresh Sashimi combo. Healthy !
It was so fresh and good sashimi. 
I love fresh fish sashimi (raw fish), and Japanese traditional style combo meal with miso soup, some small side dish. 
It was good big for me, and it was limited special menu only 10 dishes a day. 




... And supper ...

Lots of vegetables and good balance nutrition. 




Thank you stopping by , y' all ! πŸ˜‹✨

Comments

  1. I Koala!!! How fun to catch up with friends & family. Thanks for sharing photos, the sashimi and everything is making us hungry... looks oyshides :)
    Aloha from West Virginia...the gardening, golfing, Harley Gals πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the gardening, golfing, Harley Gals !!!
    Happy to hear from you both !!! Thank you for your sweet comment !
    hahahahaha, Sashimi, Sushi is my & Mr. Wolf's very favorite !!! I can eat it everyday !
    We love seafood ! So when we go back to W Island, we're gonna fishing ourselves at our fish market which means yacht harbor.
    And if we could not get any fish, no supper ! I hope we could get SALMON !!!
    Please visit us and let's go fishing salmon !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -