- Happy Retirement in 2017 -


The time had come.
Mr. Wolf has just retired the Navy after 30 years service. 
Dear friends and families, thank you for coming to the ceremony from the distance. 

And  thank you for your sweet heart and kind words for us 
even though some of you could not come to the ceremony. 

 




Happy Retirement ! 
Congratulations, Mr. Wolf, I am so proud of you ! πŸ˜€✨


This fresh young man sailor down below left ... is our nephew. 
He is a Navy Diver..., we are very proud of him, too ! 
Mr. Wolf gave him his pin... 
Love you both & Good luck for both of your dreams and future !!!


After the ceremony, we had a party. 
I researched retirement cake for Navy on Internet, and I found some of fancy cakes which my favorite from Pinterest. πŸ˜…πŸ’¦
And I followed, copied, and arranged it ... and I drew the design, and brought it to the Commissary bakery. 
And the lady made an awesome job just like I requested, 
and it was tasty ! 




I ate a lot, after the party we shared the cake with families.
And now I only have the cake the part of picture of Mr. Wolf. πŸ˜…


Hmmmmm...., I want to eat it, but I don't want to eat it. 


No, I don't want to eat it, but I want to eat it !!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’¦


Happy Retirement, Mr. Wolf ! 
This is not the end of the story, and this is the beginning of 
our next adventures. πŸ˜‹πŸŒ»✨

Thank y'all for stopping by ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -