- Long Day 4 / Pan Cake & Plastic Food Sample -




- From the previous continuation - 
 While we were shopping at the shopping mall, my mom wanted to eat this pan cake at the cafe. 😀✨
So we all enjoyed pan cake and drink. 
Above ↑ this picture was my pan cake with chestnuts & fresh cream.  Pan cake was so soft and moisture. 😍
If you had a chance to visit Japan, maybe you might want to try Japanese sweets.  It's not too sugary or not too sweet, but sweet enough. 🍰🍧🍨🍩🍭🍮🎂✨


Pan Cake with Banana & Ice cream.↓

Okay, next pictures ↓ it might be interesting for some people.  I heard that many other countries people are wondering this one of Japanese cultures.  Some of restaurants have plastic food samples & price in the show windows. So seeing plastic food sample is easy to figure out what they have before get into the restaurant or cafe. 😋
Most of they are made with wax.↓ Looks good ?! Looks yummy ? 😅😅😅





Interesting ??? Looks pretty good ?! 😅💦 

We walked a lot for all day long, my mom has a pedometer,  and when she got home, she said she made 13,000 steps for today ! 
Once again, she got 80 years old, and she still walks a lot with us ! 😳😅😱💦
I am so proud of her. 😉  I am not sure I can do that when I reached the same her ages, but I also would like to do that then. 
It was super long day, and we walked a lot, and so much fun ! 

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ... ! 😀

Comments

  1. I had forgotten about the "plastic food". I remember how strange it was to see, but how it helped to order because we could not read Japanese.
    Akemi, your pancake looks delicious! Looks like cake with banana foster (bananas, caramel, and cream)....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ, hahahahahaha, yes, it helps us to figure out what kind of food they have. Even menu inside the restaurant & cafe, many of then have pictures menu. Yes, it was super good pan cake ! My very favorite chestnuts & fresh cream pan cake, another one , you are right, it was sounds like banana & a little bit crunch caramel taste and ice cream ! They were so good ! I was dying for ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all !

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -