- Deparure to Tokyo -

Good morning From Memphis airport.πŸ˜€✨☀️

Mr. Wolf dropped me off at the airport, he will pack out our rent house from today.
He is sweet for letting me myself first to go to see my family in Tokyo, thank you, darling.πŸ˜€

He will also fly to Japan later, and we are going to attend our niece's wedding. πŸ’•
Will be happy to see them and exciting !!! 😊🌻✨ 

It's kind a chilly morning , it was 61 F when we left home.
I will not go back to that house anymore, kind a very sad.
I really enjoyed these over for four years in Memphis, met so many wonderful and sweet friends and people, I had great experiences, made lots of fun & happy memories with many friends and families !!! πŸ˜€πŸ’•✨

Thank Y'all, love you much !!!
Love Memphis , thank you Tennessee!!! πŸ˜€πŸŒ»✨







See you in October, Memphis ! 

Thank you for stopping by, y'all ! πŸ˜€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- RV journey # 17 / Hello Washington DC & Virginia 1 -

- Praying for 9.11 -

- RV Journey # 8 / Sturgeon Falls - South Montreal, Quebec , Canada -